Loita wishes to catalyse, promote and action information and analysis on the markets in which we operate. Loita aims to produce informative and useful research for its own purposes as well as for its clients. Likewise, it encourages the propagation of other news and research sources of integrity.
The links below are by no means a comprehensive list of informational sources on African markets, nor do they represent an endorsement or judgment of accuracy by Loita of any company, organization or individual to which they are referenced.
We welcome your comments, suggestions and ideas for other links or relevant news.
Send us your idea for a link firstname.lastname@example.org
- 16th Jan 2020 LBDI Forges Partnership with Loita Capital Partners International
- 11th Dec 2019 Mauritius compliant with FATF recommendations Mauritius has been labelled as compliant by Financial Action Task Force
- 30th Nov 2019 Mauritius compliant with EU Tax Good Governance Principles Mauritius has been believed to be compliant to tax cooperation
- 29th Oct 2019 Mauritius among top African economies listed in the “Doing Business 2020” Report Mauritius among top-performing African economies listed in the “Doing Business 2020” Report released by the World Bank Group.
- 21st Aug 2019 Advanced course on the Right to Development in Africa Advanced course on the Right to Development in Africa focused on sustainable development that respects human rights
- 22nd Jan 2019 Sucoma Sacco, Malawi GO-LIVE On the 22nd January 2019, Fintech was able to once again have its Finfinancial system launched and GO LIVE at Sucoma Sacco in Malawai.