Loita Capital Partners International wishes to catalyse, promote and action information and analysis on the markets in which we operate. Loita aims to produce informative and useful research for its own purposes as well as for its clients. Likewise, it encourages the propagation of other news and research sources of integrity.
The links below are by no means a comprehensive list of informational sources on African markets, nor do they represent an endorsement or judgment of accuracy by Loita of any company, organization or individual to which they are referenced.
We welcome your comments, suggestions and ideas for other links or relevant news.
Send us your idea for a link email@example.com
- 11th Dec 2019 Mauritius compliant with FATF recommendations Mauritius has been labelled as compliant by Financial Action Task Force
- 30th Nov 2019 Mauritius compliant with EU Tax Good Governance Principles Mauritius has been believed to be compliant to tax cooperation
- 29th Oct 2019 Mauritius among top African economies listed in the “Doing Business 2020” Report Mauritius among top-performing African economies listed in the “Doing Business 2020” Report released by the World Bank Group.
- 21st Aug 2019 Advanced course on the Right to Development in Africa Advanced course on the Right to Development in Africa focused on sustainable development that respects human rights
- 22nd Jan 2019 Sucoma Sacco, Malawi GO-LIVE On the 22nd January 2019, Fintech was able to once again have its Finfinancial system launched and GO LIVE at Sucoma Sacco in Malawai.
- 27th Oct 2015 Kenswitch Rebranding A new brand has been unveiled to get us to where we want to be. The Kenswitch logo and brand has undergone a significant transformation. The new identity had to satisfy all of the existing expectations of what our original mark stands for, while simultaneously moving the brand forward.
- 30th Jul 2015 Mr Justin Chinyanta's Speech as an African Entrepreneur “What is an African entrepreneur and do African entrepreneurs do things differently?”
- 28th Oct 2013 Interview at the ETTG Conference, Brussels Justin Chinyanta, CEO of the Loita Group, was invited by the ODI (Britains leading independent think tank on international development and humanitarian issues) to attend the ETTG (European Think Tank Group) Conference, Brussels October 2013