27th Oct 2015 Back
FROM THE MANAGING DIRECTOR’S DESK
Over a year ago, Kenswitch engaged an external marketing and PR company, Corporate Talk Group (CTG), to drive our public relation agenda and create awareness of the Kenswitch brand. Following a dipstick survey conducted by CTG the following was observed about the Kenswitch brand:
- In the business to consumer (B2C) market segment, the Kenswitch brand was known but consumers did not know what the brand could do for them.
- In the business to business (B2B) market segment, mainly the financial sector, Kenswitch was known for something good but not for something they care about
- The existing Kenswitch logo was channel specific and the tag line “your bank link” excluded a large demographic of financial service providers
Overall, it emerged that Kenswitch is known for something good (trust mark), which is not adequate to inspire customers’ loyalty beyond reason (love mark).
Hence our journey began, ‘To transform Kenswitch into a Love mark.’ In order to achieve this, we have set to transform the brand to be known for things that people care about i.e. a safe, reliable, real-time, money transfer partner who is trustworthy and available wherever, whenever.
Introducing the New Brand
Therefore, a new brand has been unveiled to get us to where we want to be. The Kenswitch logo and brand has undergone a significant transformation. The new identity had to satisfy all of the existing expectations of what our original mark stands for, while simultaneously moving the brand forward.
- The logo icon is derived from the initial letter K in Kenswitch and is progressive and clear
- The straight logo font is modern and projects stability and reliability
- The blue color represents credibility and trust while the deep yellow warmth and approachability
- The strap line “Where you are, we are” is our promise as a brand to our customers
So I invite you to join me as we celebrate the birth of our new logo.